1. Don’t force the hip or do anything that makes your hip feel uncomfortable.
2. Avoid low chairs and toilet seats (raised toilet seats are available)
3. Avoid bending your hip more than 90° (a right angle) during any activity.
4. Avoid twisting your hip.
5. Don’t swivel on the ball of your foot.
6. When you turn around, take small steps.
7. Don’t apply pressure to the wound in the early stages (so try to avoid lying on your side)
8. Don’t cross your legs over each other.
To know more about the hip surgery
MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, Gold Medalist,
Knee, Hip & Shoulder Specialist 10 Year Experience