Shoulder pain is one of the most exceedingly awful pain an individual can face. It won’t allow them to carry on with their life happily, and furthermore, they can’t get occupied with exercises eagerly. If you are additionally going through a similar issue, you need to move toward a specialist, and they will recommend you the treatment. Nowadays shoulder replacement surgery has been exceptionally normal.
- It is a surgical process where the prosthetic implant is put at the piece of the glenohumeral joint. The justification for directing joint substitution surgery is to allow the individual to feel help from Arthritis pain. If you have any serious actual joint harm and your shoulder isn’t working as expected, at that point shoulder replacement surgery is ideal to consider for something similar.
- If you are confronting consistent pain in your shoulder and wish to dispose of it straight away, at that point counsel the best surgeon for a shoulder joint replacement. The specialists will prompt you with the treatment subsequent to diagnosing the issue.
Make an appointment (It’s free!)
Make an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with us and you’ll be able to meet with orthopedic doctor at your earliest convenience. We can assure you that you will benefit immensely from an appointment with us.
With us, you will also be able to get a second professional opinion from orthopedic specialist regarding any issues that you might be facing. We make sure to analyze every possibility and we’ll present our opinions considering ever possible option.
Consultation with orthopedic specialist
Our orthopedic specialist will be available always to listen to you and see how your health can be improved. We will try our possible best to make sure that we address any issues that you might be facing.
Surgery with Advanced Technique
We make use of the foremost and most innovative surgical techniques when operating so as to ensure maximum efficiency. You can count on the best orthopedic doctors in Jaipur to help you out.
Most Recommended Orthopedic and Shoulder Replacement Surgeon in Jaipur
JaipurJoints clinic is one of the most recommended clinics for effective and affordable treatment of Orthopedic and Joints issues. Patients are examined by the experts – Dr. Lalit Modi who is one of the trusted shoulder replacement surgeon in Jaipur.
Some conditions that may require a shoulder replacement include:
- Osteoarthritis: This type of arthritis is normal in individuals. It happens when the cartilage that pads bones wear away.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA): with RA, your immune system mistakenly attacks your joints, causing pain and aggravation.
- Avascular necrosis: This condition happens when the loss of blood to a bone occurs. It can cause damage and pain in the shoulder joint.
- A broken shoulder: If you badly break your shoulder bone, you might need a shoulder replacement to repair it.
How to prepare for surgery
Half a month prior to your procedure, your surgeon may propose that you have a total actual test to decide whether you’re sound enough for surgery.
You may have to stop taking certain medications before the shoulder replacement. A few meds, including nonsteroidal anti-inflammation drugs (NSAIDs) and joint pain treatments, can cause a lot of dying. Your surgeon will likewise advise you to quit taking blood thinners.
On the day of your procedure, it’s a smart thought to wear loose-fitting clothing and a button-up shirt.
You’ll probably stay in the hospital for 2 or 3 days after surgery. Since driving is only recommended after you’ve regained normal motion and strength in your shoulder, you should arrange for someone to take you home from the hospital.
Most people require some assistance for about six weeks after surgery.
What happens during the procedure?
Shoulder replacement surgery normally requires around two hours. You may get general anesthesia, which implies you’ll be oblivious during the technique, or regional anesthesia, which implies you’ll be alert but sedated.
During the medical procedure, specialists replace the harmed joint “ball,” known as the humeral head, of the shoulder with a metal ball. They additionally place a plastic surface on the “attachment” of the shoulder, known as the glenoid.
Here and there, a fractional shoulder replacement can be performed. This includes replacing just the chunk of the joint.
After your procedure, you’ll be taken to a recovery room for a few hours. At the point when you awaken, you’ll be moved to a hospital room.
We do our very best to provide top of the line clinic services
that are aimed at improving Patients health.
Knee replacement (or knee arthroplasty, if you will) is a surgical procedure that is conducted to help rectify damages to the weight-bearing surfaces in the body There are surfaces
Hip replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that uses a prosthetic implant to replace a worn out or defective hip joint.
ACL TEAR is the damaged knee ligament or element. The ACL tear connects the condyle to the tibia which is in front of the anterior tibial bone.
With a shoulder replacement procedure, a prosthetic implant is used to replace a faulty part of the glenohumeral joint (or in some cases,
How long will shoulder replacement last?
It’s difficult to say just how long your shoulder replacement will last. Experts estimate that most modern shoulder replacements will last for at least 15 to 20 years.
Revision surgery for a shoulder replacement is rarely to be needed.