Dr. Lalit Modi
MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, Gold Medalist
Knee, Hip & Shoulder Specialist
Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy Surgeon
15 Years Experience
He entered the medical field as a state topper through the medical entrance test. During his MBBS, he was awarded in many state-level quizzes and competitions. As he has a keen interest in the surgical branch, he opted for MS Orthopedics. During MS course, he was awarded a gold medal for his research work. He was more inclined towards the care for joint disease which made him start his career in the field of joint disease. After completing his MS, he worked under Dr. Bharat Mody, a prestigious and globally acclaimed Joint Replacement Surgeon in Gujarat.
He completed his long fellowship in Joint Replacement with him. After that, he was trained by Dr. Sachin Tapasvi with whom he learned the art of arthroscopy and completed his fellowship in arthroscopy and sports medicine.
He has worked with Dr. Ashish Babhulkar to learn shoulder pathologies in detail. Along with his direct learning with globally acclaimed leaders from India, he was trained at Funabashi Orthopedic Centre, Japan for the treatment of advanced shoulder problems with all the latest techniques. He has teaching experience of three years in prestigious SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
He has his dedicated clinic “JAIPUR JOINTS” in heart of Jaipur city Vaishali Nagar.
currently, he is working as a Joint Replacement & Arthroscopic Surgeon Consultant at RBH, CK Birla Hospitals, Jaipur.
Dr. Modi has performed 5000+ surgeries for knee, hip, and shoulder diseases including Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, and complex trauma.
He is frequently visiting international and national conferences to be updated in his field of interest. He was invited as faculty for delivering a lecture in many national and state-level conferences.
He is among the best Orthopedic Surgeon in India.
His aim is to provide dedicated and most advanced care for knee, hip and shoulder problems as per global standards.
- Visitation for shoulder arthroscopy – KlinikumRechts Der Isar Der TU, Munich, Germany, Feb 2018
- Advance training in hip replacement – Instituto Clinico S. Anna Brescia, Italy, July 2017
- Fellowship in Shoulder Arthroscopy – Funabashi Orthopaedic Hospital Sports Medicine & Joint Center, Funabashi, Chiba, Japan, 2015
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Smith & Nephew Medical Education, EUA, 2013 See more.
- DNB – Orthopaedics & Orthopaedic Surgery – National Board Of
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement Depuy, 2012
- MS – Orthopaedics – DR S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur, 2011
- MBBS – SMS Medical College, Rajasthan, 2006
- Knee, Hip & Shoulder Specialist
- Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Surgeon
- Knee Joint Replacement Specialist in jaipur
- OCT 2018 – Present – Consultant at RBH, CK Birla Hospitals
- 2016 – Present – Director at Jaipur Joints, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Surgeon.
- 2016 – 2018 Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Surgeon at Goyal Hospital, Jaipur
- 2013 – 2016 Knee, Shoulder & Hip Specialist at SMS Hospital.
- 2012 – 2013 Fellow Arthroscopy at Oyester & Pearl Hospital.
- 2011 – 2012 Fellow Joint Replacement at Welcare Hospital.
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded Clinical Excellence Award in Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy in Rajasthan, 2018
- Awarded professional excellence award in Joint Replacement and arthroscopy in Rajasthan – 2017
- During MS course, he was awarded a gold medal for his research work.
- Medical field as state topper through medical entrance test
- During his MBBS, he was awarded in many state level quiz and competitions