Dr. Lalit Modi
MBBS ,MS, DNB, MNAMS, Gold Medalist
Knee, Hip & Shoulder Specialist
Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy Surgeon
10 Years Experience
He entered in medical field as state topper through medical entrance test. During his MBBS, he was awarded in many state level quiz and competitions. As he has keen interest in surgical branch, he opted MS Orthopedics. During MS course, he was awarded with gold medal for his research work.He was more inclined towards the care for joint disease which made him to start his career in the field of joint disease. After completing his MS, he worked under Dr. Bharat Mody, a prestigious and globally acclaimed Joint Replacement Surgeon in Gujarat. See more.
He completed his long fellowship in Joint Replacement with him. After that he was trained by Dr. Sachin Tapasvi with whom he learned art of arthroscopy and completed his fellowship in arthroscopy and sports medicine.
He has worked with Dr Ashish Babhulkar to learn shoulder pathologies in detail. Along with his direct learning with globally acclaimed leaders from India, he was trained at Funabashi Orthopedic Centre, Japan for treatment of advance shoulder problems with all latest techniques. He has teaching experience of three years in prestigious SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
There he performed more than 1500 surgeries for knee, hip and shoulder disease which includes Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Complex Trauma. He has his dedicated clinic “JAIPUR JOINTS” in heart of city C-Scheme.
currently, he is working as a Joint replacement & Arthroscopic Surgeon Consultant at RBH, CK Birla Hospitals, Jaipur
He has empenelments with most of corporate hospitals at Jaipur. He is frequently visiting international and national conferences to be updated in his field of interest. He was invited as faculty for delivering lecture in many national and state level conferences.
His aim is to provide dedicated and most advanced care for knee, hip and shoulder problems as per global standard.
- Visitation for shoulder arthroscopy – KlinikumRechts Der Isar Der TU, Munich, Germany, Feb 2018
- Advance training in hip replacement – Instituto Clinico S. Anna Brescia, Italy, July 2017
- Fellowship in Shoulder Arthroscopy – Funabashi Orthopaedic Hospital Sports Medicine & Joint Center , Funabashi , Chiba , Japan ,2015
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Smith & Nephew Medical Education ,EUA ,2013
- DNB – Orthopaedics & Orthopaedic Surgery – National Bord Of
Examination , 2012
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement Depuy , 2012
- MS – Orthopaedics – DR S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur, 2011
- MBBS – SMS Medical College, Rajasthan, 2006
- Knee, Hip & Shoulder Specialist
- Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Surgeon
- OCT 2018 – Present – Consultant at RBH, CK Birla Hospitals
- 2016 – Present – Director at Jaipur Joints, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Surgeon.
- 2016 – 2018 Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Surgeon at Goyal Hospital, Jaipur
- 2013 – 2016 Knee, Shoulder & Hip Specialist at SMS Hospital.
- 2012 – 2013 Fellow Arthroscopy at Oyester & Pearl Hospital.
- 2011 – 2012 Fellow Joint Replacement at Welcare Hospital .
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded professional excellence award in Joint Replacement and arthroscopy in Rajasthan – 2017
- During MS course, he was awarded with gold medal for his research work.
- Medical field as state topper through medical entrance test
- During his MBBS, he was awarded in many state level quiz and competitions